Vroot is the simplest tool when it comes to android rooting tools. It is available for windows only. So you are downloading an .exe file on your Laptop/PC running windows(not the APK file, so you need computer to root yor device with this App).If you are using Apple/MAC devices, there is a good news that MAC version of Vroot is under developing. Currently it supports about 8000 + android devices , which is one of the most compatible rooting tools.
Supported Android OS versions
From Android 2.2 (Froyo) to Android 5.0 (Lollipop), all versions are supported.
– This requires a PC.
– No Clock Work Mod Recovery needed.
– Another root manager is installed other than superuser or superSU. But, you will know how to replace it below.
– This tool can root also MTK6582 powered devices.
- Download VRoot . Click Here to download and Install this app.
- Change the mode to USB debugging mode (Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging)
- Launch/Run Vroot.
- Connect your Android device to PC.
- After the device is connected to PC, it will be automatically detected.
- [[If your device is compatible, proceed to Next Step. But, what if your device is incompatible? Don’t worry, there are many other apps for android that can root your device in one click. Here is the list of All One Click Rooting Apps for Android.]]
- To start root Click “Root” button. The device may reboot during the rooting process.
- You can see in Apps “Superuser” after rooting is completed successfully.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.