How to root Any Android device SAFELY?
Each month we receive more than 1000 complains from the users that their device is bricked (damaged) after rooting and they have lost all their data and a lot more users complain that their device is not completely damaged, but hangs a lot and is showing many problems after rooting. Your warranty will be void after you root your android, so you can’t claim your warranty even if your warranty period is still not expired. These problems occur because of rooting device with unsafe method and probably with help of rooting apps. So, it is extremely risky to root your device without proper knowledge. If you don’t care about safety of your device or if you are ready to take risk you can easily root android by those root apps, all you need is to download any app from the list of rooting apps for android, install it and root your device in one click. But what about safety of your device??? Nobody can give you any answer.
It is good to know that you are up to here and want to root your device safely. So, today we are here to present you a unique technology to root your device with 100% safety and 100% Guaranteed.
1)PC with Windows XP, Vista, 7 ,8 or 10
You are getting following features:-
- All android version supported from android 2.3 Gingerbread to Android 6 (Marshmallow)
- 100% guaranteed and safe from
- 30-Days Unlimited Remote Support
- Unlimited Rooting (Re-Rooting, Un-Rooting)
- Unlimited OS Repairs (Soft Brick, Errors, Recovery)
- Unlimited Android Support (Install Apps, Remove Bloatware)
- 24/7 Live Chat – Lifetime Access
Remember that ,to provide you all these features, we need to work hard and we have to pay our employees. So, you are required to pay a small amount of $39.95 to root one device. If you have two devices to root you just need to pay $49.95 and three devices can be rooted by $59.95.
But If your device is not rooted you will get Money Back Guarantee.
So, lets enter to topic directly.
How to root android Safely?
- At first you have to check whether your device is supported or not. Please Click Here to check your device.
- You have to enter your device manufacturer, Model number and Build number respectively. You can find these info in “About device” section of your device’s settings. Please look the image below to know where to find those info.
- If your device is supported you will see a “Congratulations” window. If not, you can submit your device.
- Click on “Root Now”.
- Now, you will see “Please choose how many devices need rooting” , if you need to root more than one devices, you can increase number by clicking “+” button.
- Please select whether you want to pay via credit card or Paypal. Now you will see a pop up window. By default, you are getting unlimited support for 30 days, If you want this support for six months, click “Yes please”, if not select “No thanks”.
- Now fill the details and select “Process Order”.
- You can ask help from oneclickroot team to root your device. They will help you via teamviewer or you can chat with them. Chat is available 24/7.
Now, your device will be successfully rooted. You can enjoy all features of rooted android without any risks.